The Flow Kimono Robe
Upgrade any outfit with the Flow Kimono Robe - your most elegant home robe or long cardigan, depending on mood or occasion. Wear it with or without the belt to adjust your look.
Hidden side pockets add practicality to this everyday beauty. Wear alone or with the matching Midi Slip dress or Flow pants.
- Wide 2/3 length kimono sleeves
- Hidden side pockets
- Belt and discreet belt loops
- Flowy drape
- Samina is 169cm (5'4) tall and is wearing a size S. Anine is 171cm (5'6) tall and is wearing a size L.
- True to size. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
Materials & Care
- Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%). Cut, sewn and finished with care in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary. Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.