The Midi Flow Skirt
Enjoy this timeless and classic Midi Flow Skirt. The elastic waist creates a feeling of liberating comfort and the pockets add practicality. Goes well with the Flow tops and Flow Cardigan. Made in 170 gsm Tencel ™ lyocell jersey from leftover fabrics to combat overproduction.
- Rounded bottom hem
- Side splits
- Wide elastic waist band
- Flowy drape
- True to size. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Marie is 175 cm (5,9’) and wearing a size S. Samsaya is 167 cm (5,6’) tall, and wearing a size M
|WAIST STRETCHED 1/2||42||44||46||48||50||52|
Materials & Care
- Made in a 170 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%). Cut, sewn and finished with care in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary. Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.