The Sweater Dress
The Sweater dress with long sleeves and a high back split may be full coverage but it is most definitely not boring. Elegant loungewear, sensual nightdress or cool baselayer - you decide.
Please note that this lightweight fabric is a semi-sheer, in particular in the lighter colors. So lightweight, you will barely feel it on.
- Maxi length
- High back split
- Long sleeves
- Round neckline
- A narrow yet relaxed fit. We like to wear it a bit oversized for a more casual look.
- True to size. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Iselin is 167 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size L in Stone and a size XL in Almost Black (a bit oversized). Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size XS in Blue and a size S in Natural White (a bit oversized).
Materials & Care
- Made in a 105 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (45%), Cupro (45%), and Merino Wool (10%). Cut, sewn and finished with care in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- The fabric is lightweight and semi-sheer, in particular in the lighter colors.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.