The Long Sleeved Kaftan Dress
Say hello to the Long Sleeved Kaftan - our most versatile and popular dress to date. Feels silky soft on the skin and looks great on all body shapes. Choose to wear it with or without the belt that comes with.
Made in sustainable Tencel ™ lyocell from forest fiber.
- Maxi length
- Belt in same color
- Two high side splits
- Pockets for restless hands
- Long sleeves with cuffs
- Double-layered V neckline
- A loose and easy fit, wide over the bust and waist. Adapt fit as you wish with the included belt.
- Runs large in size. If in doubt, we recommend you to choose the lower of your size range. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Iselin is 167 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size L. Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size S.
Materials & Care
Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
- Please note that the fabric in natural white is a little sheer.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.