The Flow Pants
With a comfortable elastic waistband and wide fit our Flow Pants provides liberating freedom from clothes you need to squeeze into. Wear with any of the AWAN tops or as a stylish layer underneath your AWAN dress. Easy to dress up or down based on mood or occasion. Made in soft and breathable Tencel™ lyocell jersey from Portugal
- Wide leg
- Ankle length
- Elastic waistband
- Flattering fold lines at the front
- Deep pockets
- Relaxed fit and flattering drape
- True to size. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Iselin is 167 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size Large. Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size Small.
- Marie is 175 cm (5,9’) and wearing a size S. Samsaya is 167 cm (5,6’) tall, and wearing a size M
|WAIST STRETCHED 1/2||43.0||46.0||49.0||52.0||55.0|
|INNER LEG LENGTH||57.5||59.0||60.0||61.0||62.0|
|WAIST STRETCHED 1/2||1'5||1'6||1'7||1'8||1'10|
|INNER LEG LENGTH||1'11||1'11||1'12||2'0||2'0|
Materials & Care
- Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.