The Flow Top
Elegant or sporty, depending on your mood or personal style. That’s the Flow Top. This elevated basic has a beautiful, wide drape and bell sleeves - and looks great with any of the AWAN pants. Made in a soft and breathable Tencel™ lyocell jersey from Portugal.
- Wide shape
- Round neckline
- Bell sleeves with long, elegant cuff
- Relaxed and easy fit.
- Slightly large in size. If in doubt, we recommend you to choose the lower of your size range. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Iselin is 167 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size Small (a Medium or Large would have fitted even better). Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size Small.
Materials & Care
- Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.