The Kaftan Dress
Our Kaftan Dress with pockets is made in 100% lyocell fabric from forest fiber. Feel effortlessly comfy and elegant in any setting. Looks amazing on all body shapes.
PS. Wear with belt for a more dressed up look.
- Maxi length
- Hidden back split
- Double layered from waist down in the back
- Pockets for restless hands
- Short sleeves
- V neckline
- A loose and easy fit. Wide over the bust and waist.
- Runs large in size. We recommend you to choose one size down. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size XS.
Olive Green Size
Materials & Care
- Made in a 170 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.