The Kaftan Top
This top will surprise you with its versatility and flattering drape. It falls beautifully around your body and slips easily underneath your blazer despite the wide shape.
- Flowy bat-sleeves
- Round neckline
- Loose fit
- True to size. If in doubt, we recommend you to choose the lower of your size range. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Marie is 175 cm (5,9’) and wearing a size S. Samsaya is 167 cm (5,6’) tall, and wearing a size M
Materials & Care
- Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable as delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.