The Wrap Dress
Work dress, party dress or home robe? You decide. The AWAN Wrap Dress looks and feels great in any situation. Made in silky soft yet durable Tencel™ lyocell jersey from Portugal, the Wrap Dress has a slightly heavier drape than our other dresses, making it even more versatile. The adjustable waist belts wrap comfortably around your body, and the practical pockets are a detail here to stay. Wear alone, or over any AWAN pants.
- Midi length
- Adjustable neck line
- Flowing blouse shape
- Relaxed 3/4 length sleeves
- Adjustable waist belt
- Deep pockets
- Flowing kimono shaped top and fitted skirt. Adapt fit as you wish with the wrap around waist belts.
- True to size. If in doubt, we recommend you to choose the lower of your size range. Please see our size guide for full measurements.
- Iselin is 167 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size L. Gitte is 169 cm (5’6) tall and is wearing a size S (an XS would fit her as well).
Materials & Care
- Made in a 200 gsm knitted jersey in Tencel™ lyocell (100%) in Portugal.
- Superior fabric qualities such as long-lasting softness, enhanced breathability and thermal regulation. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Machine washable on delicate at 30°C / 90°F. Hang dry and steam if necessary.
- Note: washing at high temperature or tumble drying can cause colour fading.
FOREST FIBER FASHION
Liberating designs made from forest fiber (Tencel™). It’ soft, smart and sustainable so you’ll feel as good as you look.
Dress up or down. Transition effortlessly from day to night without pausing for a wardrobe change.
SECOND SKIN COMFORT
Fashion has never felt better. Lavish your wellbeing and feel the distinct touch of silky, breathable fibers against your skin.
Simply put - we use the most sustainable and non-toxic fabrics we can find to reduce harm to mother Earth and to be kind to your skin.
We intentionally design clothes that allow women to move and breathe more freely. With less constrictions and less toxic chemicals.
We design for circularity and are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of fashion production with every decision we make.